DR. JEROME TSANG
B.Sc., DPM, DABPOPPM, FAAFAS, FACFAOM, FASPD, FASLMS, FISPM, C.PED., C.PED(C)
Dr. Jerome Tsang is certified in Podiatric Orthopaedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine. He has been practicing for many years, helping countless patients with all types of foot ailments, disorders, and pain. In addition to holding a D.P.M. (Doctor of Podiatric Medicine) degree, he also has the following qualifications:
- Fellow, Academy of Ambulatory Foot & Ankle Surgery for his office-based foot surgery to treat bone and soft-tissue diseases of the foot.
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine.
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine
- Fellow, Podiatric Dermatology enables Tsang to treat all aspects of skin disease of the feet
- Fellow, Laser Medicine and Surgery from the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American and Canadian Board-Certified Pedorthics qualifies Dr. Tsang to custom-make foot orthoses and footwear
Dr. Tsang is also an active member of the Alberta, Canadian and American podiatric medical associations, and he is licensed to practice not only in Alberta but also in British Columbia and Illinois, USA. You may rest assured that Dr. Tsang knows the most current concepts in treating foot diseases and an abundance of experience in foot surgery. He has more than 25 years of experience in delivering care for complex foot disorders suffered by diabetic patients and common foot problems, including bunions, hammertoes, ingrown toenails, heel spurs, and plantar fasciitis (heel pain).
Dr. Tsang’s success comes from his unique, thorough approach to his patients’ well-being. Patients come first in Dr. Tsang’s eyes. He will treat you, care about you, advise you, and, if needed, will always try to find the best specialist for you. He is dedicated to helping patients with foot and ankle disorders of all kinds. His thorough examination of his patients’ medical history and current foot/ankle ailments, attention to details in all aspects of his patients’ foot/ankle condition, and careful, accurate diagnosis ensure that every patient gets the most effective treatment Edmonton Foot Health Centre has to offer. Once a provisional diagnosis has been reached, Dr. Tsang will create an individualized treatment plan that is right for that patient.
Apart from running a thriving foot health centre, Dr. Tsang also enjoys conducting lectures on podiatric medicine and foot surgery to various organizations. He welcomes any interested groups to contact him regarding speaking arrangements.