MEET OUR PODIATRIST IN EDMONTON
As a licensed podiatrist office, we at Edmonton Foot Health Centre believe our patients deserve to have the information they need to make sound decisions about their foot and ankle care. Our goal is to keep our patients well-informed about their treatment options and work with them to find the best treatment possible. Our office staff is proud of being dedicated to providing the best of care during all phases of your treatment. Our staffers are bilingual in English and Cantonese Chinese.
Edmonton Foot Health Centre’s mission is to work as a team to realize a common goal of providing accurate and excellent podiatric care without compromise. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Providing the best podiatric care possible
- Treating our patients with care, respect, and compassion
- Encouraging our patients to participate in their own treatment by asking questions, listening, and making sure questions are answered in a way they can understand. Therefore, the patient has the information necessary to help them decide on the best treatment plan for them.
- Making our office a welcoming environment where patients and staff have a positive and – pleasant experience and are comfortable when they see the doctor
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, other professionals, and our community.
Things We Offer for Your Convenience
- Evening and weekend hours (with Saturday Clinics – ask about dates!)
- Walk-ins generally accepted – call to enquire
- Visit fees waived for patients on Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH), Department of Indian Affairs (DIA), and Social Services
- Patients who have never been to the Edmonton Foot Health Centre will have their initial fee waived along with Alberta Health Care (AHC)
- Home visits for those with limited mobility – call for details
- Certain insurance plans accepted
- Foot surgery performed off-site
- No referral necessary
- Foot care products
- Experienced staff who speak English and Cantonese Chinese
Situated on 12211 97th Street, Edmonton Foot Health Centre was established by Dr. Jerome Tsang on August 2, 1993. Our building stands out as the big red building with the iconic giant footprint on the front window. Dr. Tsang’s purpose was to establish the most current, all-inclusive, and innovative foot care centre in Alberta for patients of all ages. Our practise offers a wide range of podiatric services, from routine foot care to preventive care to more urgent foot and ankle care. Our doctors treat a vast array of foot and ankle ailments such as sports injuries, fractures, dislocations, sprains, tendon injuries, foot and ankle deformities, skin and nail problems, diabetes-related foot problems and general foot pain issues. To see all the treatments and services we provide, please check out our Products page and our Services page.